Aims and Scope
Table of content
Since SDGs were adopted by the United Nations in 2015 with 17 goals and 169 targets, they cover some crucial areas as poverty reduction, inequality, climate change, environmental degradation, peace and justice that by 2030 all of the people enjoy the prosperity. Connecting the SDGs reflect a global consensus to the diverse field of laws are inextricably linked and mutually dependent.
In response to the aforementioned issues, Borobudur Law Review as scientific legal journal providing a major platform for publication of high quality research, policy and legal analysis within the Asian and European countries to support these UN Agenda. The focused of the journal covered analysis, comparative, interdisciplinary on contemporary legal issues on Criminal Law, Criminology & Criminal Justice; Constitutional Law and Public Policy; Customary Law; Islamic law, and Business Law. Borobudur Law Review is dedicated to a wide range of academics, researchers, research institutes, companies, legal professional, governmental and non-governmental organizations in both the public and private sectors.
Burrev invite researchers to contribute ideas on the main scope of Criminal Law, Criminology & Criminal Justice; Constitutional Law and Public Policy; Customary Law; Islamic law, and Business Law.
Criminal Law, Criminology & Criminal Justice
- Studies of crime and interpretations of forms and dimensions of criminality;
- Analyses of criminological debates and contested theoretical frameworks of criminological analysis;
- Research and analysis of criminal justice and penal policy and practices;
- Research and analysis of policing policies and policing forms and practices;
- Research and analysis of criminal law and practice from a socio-legal perspective.
- Asian and European constitutional law, its history and its evolution;
- Research and analysis of theory and practice on State Ideology;
- Studies of People sovereignty;
- Studies of Regional Government.
- Contemporary legal issues on Intellectual Property;
- Research and analysis on investment practices from legal perspective
- Study on the contemporary legal issue of corporation;
- Legal issue in banking and financial sector;
- Analysis on consumer dispute resolution.
- Research and analyses history and general practices of customary law in Asia and Europe;
- Examination on the formalization of customary law into state law;
- Explores the position of customary law before state law;
- Research and analyses of the customary legal structure;
- Research and analyses the rights and obligation of indigenous people.
- Study of the state and civilization through the Qur’an, Sunnah and Islamic taught;
- Research and analyses islamic medication practice;
- Islam and Peace from the legal perspective;
- Recent discussion on mu'amalah.