Pengaruh Kualitas Layanan Terhadap Kepuasan Pengunjung Objek Wisata Tebing Breksi Yogyakarta

  • Harmonangan Daniel Simaremare Universitas Kristen Duta Wacana
  • Lucia Nurbani Universitas Kristen Duta Wacana Yogyakarta
Keywords: reliability, responsiveness, assurance, empathy, tangible, visitors‟ satisfaction


Every tourism object definitely will put all of the efforts to provide the highest satisfaction to their customers. One thing that can be done is by improving their service quality, so it can fulfill the visitors‟ expectation. The problem which was observed in this research was examining the influence of service quality variable which included reliability, responsiveness, assurance, empathy, and tangible to the visitors‟ satisfaction of Tebing Breksi Yogyakarta. The method which was done to collect the data was spreading the questioners to the visitors of Tebing Breksi Yogyakarta. The criteria of the visitors was that they have visited Tebing Breksi within the last six month. The number of the visitors which chosen as respondents was 100 people. The result of the research was, firstly reliability did not give significant influence to the visitors‟ satisfaction of Tebing Breksi Yogyakarta. Secondly, responsiveness significantly influenced towards the visitors‟ satisfaction. Thirdly, assurance was influential towards satisfaction. Fourthly, empathy was not significantly influential towards satisfaction. Then at
last, tangible was significantly influential towards visitors‟ satisfaction of Tebing Breksi Yogyakarta. Based on the results of the hypothesis observation, it could be concluded that reliability and empathy variables partialy are not influential towards visitors „satisfaction of Tebing Breksi Yogyakarta. On the other hand, other variables such as responsiveness, assurance, and tangible partially had positive and significant influence to the  satisfaction of the visitors of Tebing Breksi Yogyakarta. The determination coefficient (Adjusted R2) was 0.572. It meant that 57.2% of the visitor's satisfaction was influenced by reliability, responsiveness, assurance, empathy, and tangible. Meanwhile, the rest of the number which was 42.8% was influenced by other variables that were not examined in this observation.  


Download data is not yet available.