Main Article Content
Fuel and chemical cargo are essential tools for national security. There is the potential for fire and environmental pollution when occurring an accident such as a collision or overturning. On the other hand, cases of cargo theft are also reported frequently. Currently, preventive efforts are carried out by attaching warnings to the vehicle body with stickers, but it is a passive method. Therefore, this article presents a design and application for monitoring vehicles in real-time with Electronic Tracking Control Systems (ETCS). If the vehicle speed is more than 60 km/hour, ETCS will send an SMS to the vehicle owner about the speed and location of the vehicle being monitored. With ETCS, vehicle accidents and misuse can be minimized by quick monitoring and communication between the owner and the driver.
- Y. Georgea, T. Athanasiosa, and P. George, “Investigation of road accident severity per vehicle type,” in Transportation Research Procedia, 2017, vol. 25, pp. 2081–2088.
- European Commission, “Mobility and transport Road Safety,” European Commission,” 2018. (https://ec.europa.eu/transport/road_safety/home_en).
- BPS-Statistics Indonesia, "Land Transportation Statistics 2017," Jakarta, 2018.
- B. Jia, G. Lu, Y. Wang, and G. Yu, “The Measurement for Performance Parameter of Automobile Braking System with Electronic Vacuum Booster,” Procedia - Social and Behavioral Sciences, vol. 96, no. Cictp, pp. 2058–2065, 2013.
- J. Liu, Y. Li, and E. Zio, “A SVM framework for fault detection of the braking system in a high speed train,” Mechanical Systems and Signal Processing, no. October, pp. 0–1, 2016.
- G. Fargione, D. Tringali, and G. Risitano, “A fuzzy-genetic control system in the ABS for the control of semi-active vehicle suspensions,” Mechatronics, vol. 39, pp. 89–102, 2016.
- T. K. Bera, K. Bhattacharya, and A. K. Samantaray, “Evaluation of antilock braking system with an integrated model of full vehicle system dynamics,” Simulation Modelling Practice and Theory, vol. 19, no. 10, pp. 2131–2150, 2011.
- M. Mirzaei and H. Mirzaeinejad, “Optimal design of a non-linear controller for anti-lock braking system,” Transportation Research Part C, vol. 24, pp. 19–35, 2012.
- J. B. Cicchino, “Effectiveness of forward collision warning and autonomous emergency braking systems in reducing front-to-rear crash rates,” Accident Analysis and Prevention, vol. 99, pp. 142–152, 2017.
- M. Gregu, “if every car had autonomous emergency braking system for forward collisions avoidance,” 2017.
- S. Setiyo M. & Munahar, “AFR and fuel cut-off modeling of LPG-fueled engine based on engine , transmission , and brake system using fuzzy logic controller ( FLC ),” Journal of Mechatronics, Electrical Power, and Vehicular Technology, vol. 8, pp. 50–59, 2017.
- A. Triwiyatno, E. W. Sinuraya, and J. D. Munahar, S., & Setiyawan, “Smart Controller Design of Air to Fuel Ratio ( AFR ) and Brake Control System on Gasoline Engine,” in International Conference on Information Technology, Computer, and Electrical Engineering (ICITACEE), 2015.
- A. Rifai, “Sistem Informasi Pemantauan Posisi Kendaraan Dinas Unsri Menggunakan Teknologi GPS,” Direktorat Penelitian Dan Pengabdian Masyarakat Dikjen Dikti Kemendikbud RI, vol. 5, no. 2, pp. 603–610, 2013.
- L. Hartadi and D. Sasmoko, “Sistem Keamanan Kendaraan Suzuki Smash Menggunakan Atmega 8 Dengan Sensor Bluetooth Hc-6 Berbasis Android,” Jurnal Elektronika Dan Komputer, vol. 8, no. 1, pp. 7–18, 2015.
- J. Gifson, A., Utara, P., & Selatan, “Sistem Pemantau Ruang Jarak Jauh Dengan Sensor Passive Infrared Berbasis Mikrokontroler At89S52,” TELKOMNIKA, vol. 7, no. 3, pp. 201–2016, 2009.
- M. Junus, “Sistem Pelacakan Posisi Kendaraan Dengan Teknologi Gps & Gprs Berbasis Web,” ELTEK, vol. 10, no. 2, pp. 58–67, 2012.
- H. Fahrian, S. Munahar, and D. S. Putra, “Pengembangan Sirkuit Security System untuk Meningkatkan Driver Behaviour Control pada Kendaraan,” Automotive Experiences, vol. 1, no. 1, pp. 13–19, 2018.