Main Article Content
This study aims to determine whether interpersonal intelligence has an effect on bullying behavior at SDN Teluk 02 and how much influence interpersonal intelligence has on bullying behavior at SDN Teluk 02. Because the phenomenon of bullying that often occurs in the school environment, especially verbal bullying, which students often do without they realize they are bullying most students when communicating with other students they do not understand very well how to choose good words and how to communicate well, therefore it is very important for educators to be aware of their role in increasing students' interpersonal intelligence from an early age so that later students are able to blend in with the surrounding community. This research is a quantitative research with survey method and using saturated sample technique. The data subjects of this study were students of class V A and class V B at SDN Teluk 02 as many as 65 students. The instrument used in this study was a questionnaire questionnaire. The results of data analysis show that interpersonal intelligence is very influential on bullying behavior because interpersonal intelligence emphasizes on a student by increasing students' interpersonal intelligence can reduce the impact of bullying behavior that occurs in the school environment as well as in the community as well as on social media.
- Arikunto, Suharsimi. (2013). Prosedur Penelitian Suatu Pendekatan Praktik (cet 15). Jakarta: Rineka Cipta.
- Amstrong, Thomas. (2013). Kecerdasan Multipel di Dalam Kelas. Jakarta: Gramedia Pustaka Utama.
- Aluedse, Oyaziwo. (2006). Bullying in Schools: A Form Of Child Abuse In Schools. Educational Research Quarterly. Vol-30.1.37-49.
- Asmorowati, Dian Sin. (2021). Analisis Of Student Sceince Process Skills In The Practicum Of Physical Chemistry Based On Linguistic and Interpersonal Intelligence. International Journal Of Active Learning. 2615-6377.34-40
- Brank, Eve M dkk (2012). Bullying. Annval review of law and social sceince. Vol-8. 213-226.
- Boeree, George. (2006). Belajar dan Cerdas Bersama Psikologi Dunia. Yogyakarta: Prismashopie.
- Efendi Sofian. (2012). Metode Penelitian Survey. Jakarta: LP3ES
- Gunawan, A. W. (2005). Born To Be Genius. Jakarta: Gramedia Pustaka Utama.
- Idris, Meity. H. (2014). Meningkatkan Kecerdasan Anak Usia Dini Melalui Mendongeng. Jakarta Timur: PT. Luxima Metro Media.
- Izzaty, Rita Eka, dkk. (2008). Perkembangan Peserta Didik. Yogyakarta: UNY Press.
- Margono, S. (2010). Metodologi Penelitian Pendidikan(cet 8). Jakarta: Reinka Cipta.
- Monawati. (2015). Hubungan Antara Kecerdasan Interpersonal Dengan Prestasi Belajar. 3 (3). 21-32.
- Nisa, erianova choirun. (2019). The Analysis Of Studen Sceince Literacy In Term Of Interpersonal Intelligence. Journal Of Primary Education. 2502-4515.
- Prasetyo, Ahmad Baliyo Eko. (2011). Bullying di Sekolah Bagi Masa Depan anak. Jurnal Bullying di Sekolah dan Dampaknya Bagi Masa Depan Anak. Vol 6 (1). 19-26
- Priyatna, Andri. (2010). Les’t And Bullying. Jakarta: PT. Elex Media Komputindo.
- Safaria. (2005). Interpersonal Intellegence: Metode Pengembangan Kecerdasan Interpersonal Anak. Yogyakarta: Amara Book