Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, or RTF document file format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided and the use of Mendeley application is mandatory.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
- If the article is accepted, the author will be charged IDR 500,000 for typesetting, editing, and long-term archiving fees