Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, or RTF document file format. PDF format is not allowed for the submission.
- The contactable phone number (WhatsApp) is provided on the title page of the manuscript.
- Please add the ethical clearance letter when your study involved human
- The author is mandated to accept the Editor's advice when the article required collaboration with abroad author