Main Article Content
The principle of deconcentration is a necessity in the era of decentralization to ensure the establishment of Indonesian unitary state. The dynamics of drafting laws and regulations are actually an effort to find the most appropriate format in managing the relationship between the centre and the regions, in the sense of how to accommodate the centre's interests without stifling creativity and regional initiatives in planning development. This article tries to examine the dynamics of deconcentration in post-reform regional development planning. The period is divided into the 2004-2014 and 2014-2019 periods, each period marked by the issuance of a series of laws and regulations, each period reflecting a certain policy direction (legal politics) of deconcentration. This research is normative juridical research with a statutory approach in which the data obtained will be analyzed qualitatively and presented descriptively. The research results show that in the 2004-2014 period, deconcentration tends to be a complement and a formality to maintain a unitary state, while in the 2014-2019 period, deconcentration appears to be stronger in line with the authority of decentralization. The similarity in these two eras is that the implementation structure of deconcentration still overlaps with the structure of decentralization, thus allowing confusion and overlapping. The research results show that in the 2004-2014 period, deconcentration tends to be a complement and a formality to maintain a unitary state, while in the 2014-2019 period, deconcentration appears to be stronger in line with the authority of decentralization.
- Abdullah, Dudung. “Hubungan Pemerintah Pusat Dengan Pemerintah Daerah.” Jurnal Hukum Positum 1, no. 1 (2016): 83. https://doi.org/10.35706/positum.v1i1.501.
- Anggraini, Yesi, Armen Yasir, and Zulkarnain Ridlwan. “Perbandingan Perencanaan Pembangunan Nasional Sebelum Dan Sesudah Amandemen Undang-Undang Dasar 1945.” FIAT JUSTISIA:Jurnal Ilmu Hukum 9, no. 1 (2016): 74–88. https://doi.org/10.25041/fiatjustisia.v9no1.589.
- Barnes, Paul. “Implementation of Good Governance by Regional Governments in Indonesia.” Jurisprudentie Journal 2, no. 2 (2015): 1–36.
- Christia, Adissya Mega, and Budi Ispriyarso. “Desentralisasi Fiksal Dan Otonomi Daerah Di Indonesia.” Law Reform 15, no. 1 (2019): 149. https://doi.org/10.14710/lr.v15i1.23360.
- Firman, Tommy. “Decentralization Reform and Local-Government Proliferation in Indonesia: Towards a Fragmentation of Regional Development.” Review of Urban and Regional Development Studies 21, no. 2 (2010): 143–57.
- Jati, W. “Inkonsistensi Paradigma Otonomi Daerah Di Indonesia: Dilema Sentralisasi Atau Desentralisasi.” Jurnal Konstitusi 9, no. 4 (2012): 743–70.
- Nasution, Anwar. “The Government Decentralization Program in Indonesia.” Central and Local Government Relations in Asia: Achieving Fiscal Sustainability. Vol. 6, 2017. https://doi.org/10.4337/9781786436870.00017.
- Piris, Hendry John. “Peran Politik Hukum Dalam Perencanaan Pembangunan Daerah.” Sasi Vol. 20, no. 2 (2014): 14–21.
- Pitono, Andi. “Asas Dekonsentrasi Dan Asas Tugas Pembantuan Dalam Penyelenggaraan Pemerintahan.” Jurnal Kebijakan Publik 3, no. 1 (2012): 15–26.
- Sholikin, Ahmad. “The Future Of Decentralization Politics In Indonesia.” Jurnal Politik Dan Sosial Kemasyarakatan 10, no. 3 (2018): 1–13.
- Sihombing, Eka NAM. “Problematika Penyusunan Program Pembentukan Peraturan Daerah.” Jurnal Legislasi Indonesia 13, no. 3 (2018): 285–95. https://doi.org/10.31219/osf.io/dguc2.
- Triyatmoko, Mardyanto Wahyu. “Power Relations between Governors and Regents/Mayors: Case Studies in Bali, West Kalimantan, Central Java.” Journal of Political 10, no. 1 (2013): 113–26.
- Usman, Syaiku. “Indonesia ’ s Decentralization Policy : Initial Experiences and Emerging Problems.” The SMERU Research Institute 60, no. September (2001): 1–28.
- Waris, Irwan. “Pergeseran Paradigma Sentralisasi Ke Desentralisasi Dalam Mewujudkan Good Governance.” Jurnal Kebijakan Publik 3, no. 1 (2012): 38–47. https://ejournal.unri.ac.id/index.php/JKP/article/view/884/877.