Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, or RTF document file format.
- The contactable phone number (WhatsApp) is provided on the title page of the manuscript.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
- The author is mandated to accept the Editor's advice when the article required collaboration with abroad author.