Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- All authors have significantly contributed to the research
- The manuscript is free of plagiarism and has met the publication ethics.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
- Articles have been written in correct English or Bahasa